Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: hondaking on August 09, 2013, 09:41:42 PM
-
Hi everyone
I was wondering if anyone knows the colour of the pink paint on the tank of the black f2 as I need to get my tank re sprayed as its all black at the moment. If anyone can help I would so appreciate it
-
Hi ron. I am a paint sprayer. working for my self I do re-sprays. race replicas. custom work etc. will find out for you
-
Hi mate found it there is no specific code for the colour. it is called CANDY PRESTO RED. so this should be available from most suppliers. your painter will now what to do with it. it requires a base colour then the candy over it the clear coat
any probs give me a shout.
-
Thank you for your help I will see what he can find. The bike will be getting a full restoration over the winter months
-
RS paints,used to be in Bradford now down south somewhere have all the Honda colours
-
Have found some decals in the states that has the red already on them. Have emailed them to see what they can do. Looks like they do all the decals for the 750 range. Check out knk cycles