Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on August 29, 2013, 12:01:02 PM
-
Does anyone know where I can get a decent set from?
I have a set but not happy with one of them hits choke linkage tube too fat.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Try Morgan Carbtune in Belfast (Easy to find on google) They do 4 nylon ones for £5.00, or 4 brass ones for £8.00 oh it's free postage in the U.K. but £1 for Europe. I've not tried the nylon ones, but the brass ones are what I use on my 750F1 with no problems at all ;D
-
Thanks hairgit for that.Had a look but to me they look a bit short.Are these the ones you use?
If so you can reach to screw in the inner carbs?
Cheers
Bitsa
-
The brass ones appear to be longer than the nylon ones, and they're a damn site easier to put into the middle carbs than the blanking screw when you've finished!
-
Know exactly what you mean hairygit will get some.
Cheers
Bitsa