Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: billy192 on September 08, 2013, 05:41:13 PM

Title: back to black
Post by: billy192 on September 08, 2013, 05:41:13 PM
On a cb750 k6, is the battery box Matt black or Gloss?
are the gauge bottoms Matt black or Gloss also?
Thanks

Billy
Title: Re: back to black
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 08, 2013, 06:58:05 PM
Hi Billy,
I think the clock bottoms sit in a chrome cup.As you cant see the battery box does it matter or are really keeping to standard.
Chers
Bitsa
Title: Re: back to black
Post by: Lobo on September 09, 2013, 01:17:33 AM
Hi Billy,

Best I could find is in the below attachment, part of the Supplement, and advising differences between K models.  This is a K2 difference, but moving 'up' through the K3,4,5,6 no further reference made to speedo colours.

As for the battery box, sure I once read somewhere all parts glss black, with the exception of (a very few) ... and not including the batt box.
Cheers,
Lobo
Title: Re: back to black
Post by: billy192 on September 09, 2013, 06:01:29 PM
thanks