Honda-SOHC

General => Humour => Topic started by: hairygit on September 14, 2013, 04:09:44 PM

Title: What's the point of honesty?
Post by: hairygit on September 14, 2013, 04:09:44 PM
The other night my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her "Only you, the others kept me awake all night!" That must have pissed her off, as she packed my bags and told me to go. As I walked out of the front door, she screamed "I wish you a slow and painful death you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "So now you want me to stay!" ;D ???
Title: Re: What's the point of honesty?
Post by: Ewan 500 K1 on September 14, 2013, 04:28:31 PM
The other night my wife asked me how many women I'd slept with. I told her "Only you, the others kept me awake all night!" That must have pissed her off, as she packed my bags and told me to go. As I walked out of the front door, she screamed "I wish you a slow and painful death you bastard!" "Oh," I replied, "So now you want me to stay!" ;D ???

that was my first wife and my second , did you end up with the pair of them ?
Title: Re: What's the point of honesty?
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on September 15, 2013, 08:17:24 PM
Bravo
Title: Re: What's the point of honesty?
Post by: bomber on January 06, 2014, 02:14:21 PM
That's harsh
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D