Honda-SOHC
Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on October 01, 2013, 04:53:12 PM
-
Hi to all 400 owners,
Just to say noticed the above ebay 290985043760
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Hi,
I think there must be some money going spare across the pond, wish I had a few of those knocking about, better than the lottery
-
Agree with Oddjob about the underside - my tank is original and there's not much paint there.
In that (blurry) photo the petcock looks to have been painted too.
-
No box, but it did have the locking fuel cap which would come with a later NOS tank. Can't remember if mine has the tap masked off, and its not easy to get at to check.
-
I think all tanks supplied as a replacement part came with the locking fuel cap even if it was not fitted when new after there was reports of the original ones springing open in accidents.