Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: bluemouse1006 on October 09, 2013, 06:07:58 PM

Title: main jet size for F1 sohc with 4 cone air filters and modified exhaust
Post by: bluemouse1006 on October 09, 2013, 06:07:58 PM
main jet size for F1 sohc with 4 cone air filters and modified exhaust

I have a set of carbs that came with my engine it has 145 main jets in  it ,i have fitted cone type air filters and virtually a straight through exhaust
I have a set of 105 jets also taken out of my other bike not sure which ones will be better

any ideas

Cheers

Amos  ;)
Title: Re: main jet size for F1 sohc with 4 cone air filters and modified exhaust
Post by: cb750stu on October 09, 2013, 06:22:19 PM
145's seem a bit big I've got the same set up ( not tested yet) I'm going to try 125's on advice from another member who has run the set up for years

Cheers
Title: Re: main jet size for F1 sohc with 4 cone air filters and modified exhaust
Post by: cb750stu on October 09, 2013, 06:25:17 PM
I've also put the needle clip to the middle slot
Cheers
Title: Re: main jet size for F1 sohc with 4 cone air filters and modified exhaust
Post by: bluemouse1006 on October 10, 2013, 08:19:31 AM
Thanks again where would I get a new set from ? Don't want to buy 4x rebuild kits just to get jets

Amos
Title: Re: main jet size for F1 sohc with 4 cone air filters and modified exhaust
Post by: cb750stu on October 10, 2013, 10:56:45 AM
David Silver could only supply 1 x 125 jet so I bought them from Carpys site in America 20 bucks for 4 !!!
He's got a good selection of sizes !!!!

Cheers