Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: bluemouse1006 on October 17, 2013, 04:44:02 PM
-
hi
Been on with this about a year and its nearly finished . thought id add some photos
check out the left hand side cover ,its made from a oil tank turned around with the front cut out and brackets etc welded on frame and new cover
what u all rec?
I know its not everyones cup of tea but I built the bike from bits and had it registered eventually . so it wouldnt exist if it wasnt for me
-
will try with the photos again
-
Amos - I have a server problem where its not allowing downloads of the attached images.
Your attachments are there (for when it's fixed) but nobody can see them at the moment.
If you want to show off now, you'll have to link to an external host (like photobucket etc) to display your work.
Sorry
Steve
-
Cheers
I'll wait I think takes all my time to do this
Amos
-
Amos photobucket is dead easy to use ;) cheers Mick.
-
lets try this hopefully photobucket comes through
(http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/bluemouse1006/100_5645.jpg)
(http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/bluemouse1006/762a5c58-3f4b-44c4-91c6-f2f4ad6066d4.jpg)
(http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/bluemouse1006/100_5643.jpg)
;D
-
Not quite - but I've edited it for you.
Go to the photo in photobucket and click on the "Links to share this photo" - "Direct" box. It changes to "Copied"
In your post, select the "Insert Image" button (left end of middle row - looks like a little picture frame).
Paste the link between the img tags
Click "Preview" to check that it works.
Job done
Steve
-
Now lets see the other side Amos ;) looking good so far 8) cheers Mick.
-
(http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/bluemouse1006/100_5649.jpg)
(http://i241.photobucket.com/albums/ff114/bluemouse1006/100_5650.jpg)
Amos
-
Hi Amos you have done a great job on your bike 8), I also like your old Commer Camper there the sort of old vehicles I grew up with as a kid ;) cheers Mick.
-
Cheers
It took me three years to renovate the Commer
She was a super old bus .. Went to the IOM TT
In her with three of
my very large mates
Such a laugh as well .. Beer bikes and babes !!
Glad u like the 750 . Looking forward to using it
For a while now ..
Using it for work as I've just bought a Porsche 996 targa
And it's a bit harsh on fuel ..
Amos