Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: peterengland on November 08, 2013, 04:45:30 PM

Title: Who is nearest me?
Post by: peterengland on November 08, 2013, 04:45:30 PM
Anyone out there anywhere near Norfolk? just be good to meet someone else and compare bikes and pick each other's brains.

Also are there any meets for SOHC? sorry if this has been asked before but I'm a newbie!
Title: Re: Who is nearest me?
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on November 08, 2013, 04:50:36 PM
I could install the Google Member Map (as used on sohc4.net) if you like.

Everyone who wants to be on it just adds their location in their profile.

It'll have to wait until after the server problems have been fixed though!

Steve
Title: Re: Who is nearest me?
Post by: peterengland on November 08, 2013, 05:27:31 PM
Cheers Steve
Title: Re: Who is nearest me?
Post by: andy120t on November 22, 2013, 11:46:32 PM
Go map - sounds like fun! I'm in Hertford area ... so reasonably close, but the 'bike is currently not  running due to a fuel leak - this winters problem to fix.
Title: Re: Who is nearest me?
Post by: peterengland on November 23, 2013, 09:59:29 AM
Hope you get it fixed ok, where's it leaking, carbs?
I see the map is ok on the US site but not on here yet
Title: Re: Who is nearest me?
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on November 23, 2013, 10:09:00 AM
As soon as I'm safely on my new server I will install the map (and some other stuff that I've been looking at)

At the moment, it won't even let me install the latest security updates...

 :(
Title: Re: Who is nearest me?
Post by: Johnwebley on November 23, 2013, 10:46:57 AM
As soon as I'm safely on my new server I will install the map (and some other stuff that I've been looking at)

At the moment, it won't even let me install the latest security updates...

 :(




 keep up the good/excellent work Steve,
this site is worth its weight in "GOLD" !!!!
Title: Re: Who is nearest me?
Post by: peterengland on November 23, 2013, 03:37:03 PM
Good man Steve