Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: ferrodo on November 27, 2013, 10:35:07 PM
-
Hi Guys...Im having my tank painted and can anyone tell me the size of the black pinstripe on the gold....Cheers....
-
Hi ferrodo
Confussed-- are you painting them on, I purchased the decals and put them on then a couple of coats of laquer, result--in classic bike last month, stunning.
Ace of sprays wanted to paint my stripes on but I really wanted original.
regards neal
-
I had mine painted on my 69 k0 as thats what was done on tanks up until the end of 1970 so i am told
here is the pictures, i have no idea of the measurements though
pete
(http://cb750sandcastonly.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/PICT4061.JPG)
(http://cb750sandcastonly.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/PICT4062.JPG)
(http://cb750sandcastonly.com/coppermine/albums/userpics/10004/PICT4073.JPG)
-
Plus one with Pete same here no hassle.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Thanks for your help fellas..painter said he will get in touch with the guy who supplies decals for info.....your tank looks great Pete....Cheers..Freddie...