Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: billy192 on December 06, 2013, 09:05:57 PM
-
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/Side1_zps2f757e0d.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/Side1_zps2f757e0d.jpg.html)
on its side first
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/side_zpscc5beb00.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/side_zpscc5beb00.jpg.html)
suspend the frame
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/nearly1_zps5f0e4346.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/nearly1_zps5f0e4346.jpg.html)
Raise the engine (on the bike lift)
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/shesin_zps5d436859.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/shesin_zps5d436859.jpg.html)
all done
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/in_zps015d1d84.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/in_zps015d1d84.jpg.html)
Billy
-
Looking good billy
You seem to be cracking on
I still haven't striped my gold bike yet to repair the frame your all making me look very lazy very lazy indeed.
-
not lazy , i have not got a life ;D
-
Hi Guys
Wow-- looking at the photos reminds me of the great pleasure I had totally rebuilding one of my Ks - what a feeling of relief when that engine goes in the frame and you stand it up, not taking apart, its going back together, I to obviously don't have a life, whats sad about that is its probably right.
regards neal
-
Keep going Billy nice so far
Cheers
Bitsa
-
On goes the carbs, what a pain.
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_7082_zpsb0943e33.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_7082_zpsb0943e33.jpg.html)
new swing arm bushes
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_7094_zps3dd6457d.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_7094_zps3dd6457d.jpg.html)
also shocs
(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc393/njwill1/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_7098_zps20078d53.jpg) (http://s1209.photobucket.com/user/njwill1/media/new/Projects/CB750K6/IMG_7098_zps20078d53.jpg.html)
Airbox next.
Billy