Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: paul G on December 11, 2013, 01:02:46 PM
-
Hi,
Has anyone got a diagram of where the relevant labels and warning labels go.
I have a rough Idea but don't want to make a mistake and position them wrong.
If not I will probably have to troll through all the pictures.
Regards,
-
Hiya Paul,
Guess we're all shying away due uploading photographs problem...
Anyways, have you tried using the parts manual eg ...
http://www.dansmc.com/cb400f.pdf
... as each OEM decal has a part number & is shown where it is applied to the bike (eg see Frame Group parts # 334 & 335 in windows 2J & 2K) I read in various places they weren't to the nearest mm, and so you should be fine with this.
Good luck,
Simon.
PS... Have now noted the above manual not got all the decals.... you may have to get creative and use (eg) CMSL Website microfiche etc... grab a cold beer, take your time and dig about!
-
Cheers Simon beer in hand, might stretch into two !!
-
Not too many beers though.... Get those decals on right.