Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: LesterPiglet on December 16, 2013, 10:45:01 PM

Title: Front indicator stems
Post by: LesterPiglet on December 16, 2013, 10:45:01 PM
Does anyone have a picture/source for the 550F2 stems? At the moment my winkys attach to the headlight where the reflectors are supposed to be. The stems I have will never fit in the original location.

TIA.  Les.
Title: Re: Front indicator stems
Post by: LesterPiglet on December 17, 2013, 01:40:35 PM
I know they are in the wrong place. I bought what I thought were the correct stems and found out the diameters are  different prolly because the shrouds are from a 78k. They look the same but mustn't be. >:(
I suppose the K models use the larger winkys.
Title: Re: Front indicator stems
Post by: LesterPiglet on December 17, 2013, 05:41:35 PM
Well I'm almost sure the stems are correct, it's the shrouds which are wrong. Thanks for the offer Ken but if Nos is mentioned it's out of my league. I'll suffer on with what I have.