Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: ginger_jim on December 23, 2013, 10:01:19 AM

Title: CB750k7 rear wheel spacers
Post by: ginger_jim on December 23, 2013, 10:01:19 AM
Dont suppose anyone has some spare rear wheel spacers?  I have the one that fits on the outside of the sprocket carrier, and the one from the inside but I need the spacer that goes on the outside of the brake drum.

Seasons greetings to fellow SOHC freaks!
Title: Re: CB750k7 rear wheel spacers
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on December 23, 2013, 08:15:41 PM
Jim,
I have a spare for the models k6 and down but according to MSNL the k7 is not the same part number.The good news is they have them in stock bad news not cheap.Best of luck
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: CB750k7 rear wheel spacers
Post by: ginger_jim on December 25, 2013, 12:14:51 PM
Never mind - do you still want that loom?  I picked up a really good one form Ebay.DE

Title: Re: CB750k7 rear wheel spacers
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on December 25, 2013, 01:24:32 PM
Jim,
No mate thanks picked up a new one reasonably cheap already fitted and now I have a spare.
Cheers
Bitsa