Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Norniron on January 04, 2014, 11:37:41 AM
-
Has anyone bought any of these kits form ebay.these kits look very good value compared to the keyster kits from dss.and alot more components.
-
They seem too cheap, but i did get a piston and ring set off them a year ago for a KH400. It was spot on. The last carb kit i used was from Sirius consolidate in the states .If I need another carb kit i will try the cheap Japanese. Buy one and then you can tell us if it's crap or not.
-
Just remembered that Cruzinimage did me a nice set of carb intake rubbers for CB550F at about £15, and they came with the clamps.
-
I think that is a good option, I bought from he pistons rings for my 400 four and 550 k3 carbs rebuild kit and all perfect and very good price.
-
One a slightly different note, can any one recommend a place to get just bowl o rings?
I'm about to clean my carbs and again... and will need them for sure as they expand very quickly and are super fiddly to put back.
Thanks