Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: joeleeman on January 07, 2014, 09:55:40 PM

Title: Tyre sizes
Post by: joeleeman on January 07, 2014, 09:55:40 PM
Need some help finding some tyres. I'm looking for a good front and rear pair to fit a wm3 and wm4 x 18s. A road tyre preferably but I'm not too sure on sizes or types or anything like that so any help is much appreciated.
Joe
Title: Re: Tyre sizes
Post by: gamma on March 29, 2014, 02:57:43 PM
I'm thinking of using  Bridgestone BT45 100/90/V18 front and 120/90/V18 rear.  mind you I haven't sent my hubs off yet.  Still deciding who to send them too?
Title: Re: Tyre sizes
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 29, 2014, 05:59:25 PM
Need some help finding some tyres. I'm looking for a good front and rear pair to fit a wm3 and wm4 x 18s. A road tyre preferably but I'm not too sure on sizes or types or anything like that so any help is much appreciated.
Joe

Hi Joe, here's a link to tyre/rim sizes.

http://www.mtsac.edu/~cliff/storage/gs/Motorcycle_Rim_Width_Tire_Size_Chart.pdf