Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on January 12, 2014, 05:55:42 PM

Title: Rocket3 vs John Wyatts '70 750K0
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 12, 2014, 05:55:42 PM
Link;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7U-uNMg4x8&feature=youtu.be

Enjoy !!
Title: Re: Rocket3 vs John Wyatts '70 750K0
Post by: UK Pete on January 12, 2014, 07:16:26 PM
Great link ash, certainly top dog for me
pete
Title: Re: Rocket3 vs John Wyatts '70 750K0
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on January 12, 2014, 07:28:49 PM
Remember something like this a while ago.
for me there was no contest style chrome and so on.At my local bikers pub I was the only (jap crap) owner but they all, whatever bike they had, bottled out of a burn up to Margate and back.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Rocket3 vs John Wyatts '70 750K0
Post by: AshimotoK0 on January 13, 2014, 10:48:12 PM
Snap !! on SOOC site plus another video link

http://cb750sandcastonly.com/smf_forum/index.php?topic=1135.0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=HRac1zWRzo4


Cheers .............AshD
Title: Re: Rocket3 vs John Wyatts '70 750K0
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on January 14, 2014, 07:52:19 PM
I am not saying its the same guy I got in touch with but it was recommended by others.He advised me to put in oil stop because or various leaks I had.If it is the same guy after what he suggested my oil filter bowl was full of black crap within 200k and did not fix any oil leak.So as far as I am consernerd this person knows fa.Funny thing was after these emails to him address's no longer ex sisted and that is the god damn truth.
Cheers
BITSA