Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on January 14, 2014, 07:24:20 PM

Title: new site
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on January 14, 2014, 07:24:20 PM
Steve,
While I really do appreciate all your are doing but I am having trouble doing the same  things  which used to work ok.Tonight I am writing a Topic to a certain member and it just crashes goodbye  you have lost all this stuff do it again.All my life I do not do it again.I love this site and if needed contributions are needed to get it right count me in.I am fairly sure all the genuine guys would go for it.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: new site
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 14, 2014, 08:12:44 PM
Fair comment mate. I have the new site set up but haven't exported all the users/posts/attachments etc.

I have to spend some time on it - once I've got through my quarterly project review (all day Thursday) with my government funding agency, I'll set some time aside.

I had a video (Skype) conference with Glenn Stauffer on Sunday and he helped with some of the techie stuff (he's a database admin by trade)

Steve
Title: Re: new site
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on January 14, 2014, 08:19:56 PM
Like I said really appreciate it Steve.There is no way on this planet I would do it so here,s to you.
And I am sure all the guys are with me
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: new site
Post by: mick on January 14, 2014, 09:09:54 PM
Can't thank Steve enough for looking after the forum  ;) cheers Steve
Title: Re: new site
Post by: mickwinf on January 14, 2014, 09:27:31 PM
+1 with above comments, I have wondered if there  is any financial outlay to run a website/ forum, if so would a contribution from members be needed?
Title: Re: new site
Post by: philward on January 14, 2014, 10:02:43 PM
I'm in on the contribution if needed - really appreciate all the help and guidance I've had from everyone - and of course, big thanks to Steve for helping facilitate everyone sharing knowledge
Phil
Title: Re: new site
Post by: Ewan 500 K1 on January 14, 2014, 10:19:33 PM
I'm in on the contribution if needed - really appreciate all the help and guidance I've had from everyone - and of course, big thanks to Steve for helping facilitate everyone sharing knowledge
Phil

me too
Title: Re: new site
Post by: Norniron on January 14, 2014, 10:21:04 PM
I'm in on the contribution if needed - really appreciate all the help and guidance I've had from everyone - and of course, big thanks to Steve for helping facilitate everyone sharing knowledge
Phil

me too
+me