Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: hondaking on January 18, 2014, 10:57:02 PM

Title: Paint Job
Post by: hondaking on January 18, 2014, 10:57:02 PM
Well my parts are back from painting. The tank and panels were all done by my friend who did everything all I supplied was the decals. The end result is first class and the price well he charged me £50.00 Its so good to have nice friends
Title: Re: Paint Job
Post by: billy192 on January 19, 2014, 05:47:13 PM
will he do mine ;D
Billy
Title: Re: Paint Job
Post by: mick on January 19, 2014, 06:13:05 PM
Stop teasing and show us some pictures plz  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: Paint Job
Post by: Trigger on January 19, 2014, 06:23:01 PM
I need a tank doing and side panel's need a touch-up. What is his phone number, I've got some beer tokens.
Title: Re: Paint Job
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on January 19, 2014, 07:03:54 PM
Count me in too.If he,s good I will pay up to a couple of hundred as all the recommendations by members and its not their faults none of said companys have bothered to answer any inquires so far.I suppose its because I am in France and they do not post hassles
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Paint Job
Post by: Trigger on January 19, 2014, 07:44:43 PM
Can your mate give us a discount on a job lot? ;D
Title: Re: Paint Job
Post by: Trigger on January 19, 2014, 07:57:23 PM
Bitsa, try Douglas Motor Services, Northampton . They do loads of classic paint jobs and only charged me 150 for tank and panels.