Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: hondatri on January 21, 2014, 06:38:03 PM
-
Hi from a newbie I have been given a box of Genuine Honda parts in original packaging I was told they for 400/4 or CB750 Is there any place where I can Check the Part numbers to see what they are and for which bike Some are bushings and some are seals.
-
Hi go ont the DS website and use the search by part number box on the left side type the number in and it should come up with the part cheers
-
You could also try CMSNL they have nice pictures of the parts to ;) cheers Mick.
-
and heres a 3rd option... go to quick parts searh boc , enter "Honda" the enter part number then (no need to enter model" , click search. Then in next window click "select model" and you'll get a list of all the models that your part number fits
-
Thanks Guys for info Now to get the box out on Kitchen table.(When wife out)