Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: davifigo on January 30, 2014, 08:23:21 AM

Title: hi from Italy :)
Post by: davifigo on January 30, 2014, 08:23:21 AM

Join Date: Jan 2014
location: Italy
Posts: 4
View Profile  Personal Message (Online)

Hi guys!
« on: January 29, 2014, 11:48:35 AM »
QuoteModifyRemove
I found this forum on the Web searching advice for my honda Cm400 café racer!

Is my first bike so...I have a lot to learn....

After a Mont I decide to leave the bike in an officine but surprise me when I should open all the engine for a chain...

So searching for a suggestion here I am!!
Hope to share my experience with you!!
Title: Re: hi from Italy :)
Post by: LesterPiglet on January 30, 2014, 10:16:21 AM
Welcome to the forum.   8)
Title: Re: hi from Italy :)
Post by: Trigger on January 30, 2014, 12:50:30 PM
Hi Davi, Welcome to the world of the SOHC.  Italy, nice country, crazy drivers and now expensive Tolls. Past through every year to pick up the ferry to Greece.
Title: Re: hi from Italy :)
Post by: Johnwebley on January 30, 2014, 07:42:58 PM
Ciao and welcome,

 I envy you the warm sunshine,

  were do you live,north by the lakes and alps?

 or south ?

 have fun
Title: Re: hi from Italy :)
Post by: mick on February 01, 2014, 08:02:55 AM
Hello and welcome to the forum Davi post some photos of your bike when you get chance  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: hi from Italy :)
Post by: UK Pete on February 01, 2014, 11:07:47 AM
Hi , welcome to the forum
pete
Title: Re: hi from Italy :)
Post by: Green1 on February 01, 2014, 05:57:31 PM
Hello and welcome
Mick
Title: Re: hi from Italy :)
Post by: tom400f on February 01, 2014, 07:12:51 PM
Hi Davi

As John asks - whereabouts in Italy are you from?

Welcome...