Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Eric Frith on January 31, 2014, 04:37:25 PM

Title: New member from Hertford, Herts
Post by: Eric Frith on January 31, 2014, 04:37:25 PM
I've just bought myself a Dresda framed CB750 that has been rescued from a garden in Essex. So the obvious thing to do would be to sign up to this forum.........so here I am.

The bike is rough but complete. I believe it to be one of the models destined for the Spanish market.

I'll start a thread elsewhere when I'm able to get some pics.

Eric
Title: Re: New member from Hertford, Herts
Post by: LesterPiglet on January 31, 2014, 04:44:04 PM
Hi Eric. Welcome here as well.
Title: Re: New member from Hertford, Herts
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on January 31, 2014, 04:47:23 PM
I've got a Dresda Eric.

What's your frame number?

Steve
Title: Re: New member from Hertford, Herts
Post by: Eric Frith on January 31, 2014, 04:56:06 PM
I don't know as I only picked it up at the weekend and put the bike at the back of my lock up.

I can't get it down to my workshop yet as I'm halfway through building a GPZ1100 Track bike.

I'll have a dig around it later and get some pics. The bike has some unusual bodywork in the form of a one piece tank and seat unit in the style of my old CB900F.

Once I've got the pics up someone may be able to let me know what I've bought.

Eric
Title: Re: New member from Hertford, Herts
Post by: Trigger on January 31, 2014, 06:32:52 PM
Welcome Eric, to the world of the SOHC UK. What the hell is someone doing leaving it in the back garden. Some people have no respect.
Title: Re: New member from Hertford, Herts
Post by: Eric Frith on January 31, 2014, 07:02:23 PM
That's what I thought, but it's safe now and due for renovation some time soon.

Eric
Title: Re: New member from Hertford, Herts
Post by: mick on February 01, 2014, 08:05:19 AM
Hello Eric and welcome to the forum  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: New member from Hertford, Herts
Post by: UK Pete on February 01, 2014, 11:05:10 AM
Hi eric and welcome, those dresda's can fetch a fair bit of money on a good day, not many of them about  it would be good to see some pictures when you can
pete