Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on February 10, 2014, 06:33:42 PM

Title: Left hand switchgear wanted K7
Post by: MarkCR750 on February 10, 2014, 06:33:42 PM
Does anyone have a left hand switch gear for sale?, the one that came with the bike is in poor condition and the horn button is missing, I will be polishing the casing so it doesn't matter if the black finish is worn, cheers Mark.
Title: Re: Left hand switchgear wanted K7
Post by: r1_pete on February 12, 2014, 09:14:03 PM
I've an F2, has the dip switch low down on an up down toggle to the bottom right, I think F2 and K7 shared switchgear.

Its probably rusted solid inside but from memory its complete, its yours if you want it.
Title: Re: Left hand switchgear wanted K7
Post by: MarkCR750 on February 12, 2014, 09:21:40 PM
Thanks Pete sounds good, I see you are in Sheffield, I'm in Derby, weather is a bit dodgy at the moment but I could take a ride up some time at the weekend, will you be around?, cheers Mark.
Title: Re: Left hand switchgear wanted K7
Post by: r1_pete on February 12, 2014, 09:29:07 PM
I can't see the weather improving to ride in, email me your address to pcongreve at sky dot com and I'll chuck it in a jiffy bag and post it to you.
Title: Re: Left hand switchgear wanted K7
Post by: MarkCR750 on February 12, 2014, 09:44:34 PM
Cheers Pete, will do, give me your address via email and I'll send some beer tokens to cover it, much appreciated,  I see in you other thread that you've got your spokes, I ordered a front rim from the Italian site you suggested yesterday, I have never built a wheel up before so I'll pick your brains once you've built yours up if that's ok?.
Title: Re: Left hand switchgear wanted K7
Post by: MarkCR750 on February 19, 2014, 05:20:27 PM
Thanks for the switchgear Pete it arrived today, I 'll be able to make up a good unit from the 2 now, cheers.