Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Honda750K on July 20, 2006, 09:47:54 AM

Title: New on the forum
Post by: Honda750K on July 20, 2006, 09:47:54 AM
Hi Everyone

I just bought a Honda 750K.

The strange thing is that i cant find a picture of my model so maybe you guys can help me out wich model is this exactly.

Everywhere on the internet when I look at the K7 models are different models. It has also a mileage meter in stead of km

Ans please tell me the good and bad things of this model

I live in the netherlands

(http://www.dragbike.nl/pictures/pictures2006/honda/01.jpg)
(http://www.dragbike.nl/pictures/pictures2006/honda/02.jpg)
(http://www.dragbike.nl/pictures/pictures2006/honda/03.jpg)
(http://www.dragbike.nl/pictures/pictures2006/honda/04.jpg)
(http://www.dragbike.nl/pictures/pictures2006/honda/05.jpg)
(http://www.dragbike.nl/pictures/pictures2006/honda/06.jpg)

Post edited by: Honda750K, at: 2006/07/20 09:53
Title: Re:New on the forum
Post by: jimshea on July 20, 2006, 09:55:43 AM
Hi,
It is a DOHC not an SOHC CB750, so it must be from early 80s oneards...
Jim.
Title: Re:New on the forum
Post by: Honda750K on July 20, 2006, 10:05:49 AM
any news about the good and bad things?. from the earlier models?..:unsure:
Title: Re:New on the forum
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on July 20, 2006, 04:19:48 PM
I'm afraid that the early DOHC fours had a fearsome reputation for self destruction (especially the 900s)

The fact that yours has survived this long is good news however.

You are probably better off asking these questions on the DOHC forum s which are at www.cb900c.com  This is a US site aimed at the Custom models, but I'm sure they will answer your questions.