Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: neat street on February 16, 2014, 03:41:11 PM
-
Hi All
Nearly there, just a few more little bits to sort out, one item needed is the grab strap for the seat of an F1, well, the brackets are a must as they have gone rusty. does anyone know where I can either get a strap complete, or just the chrome fittings? Looked over e-bay and cant find a good quality set?
Many thanks for your help
John
-
You could try these people (Morretti)
http://www.motorcycleseats.co.uk/
Cheers....... AshD
-
Neat street I have a repro with chrome buckles yours for two pints plus post.Interested let me know and will post pics to you
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Hi Bitsa
many thanks, can you send me pics please. is the chrome in good condition?
thanks also to Ash, I have sent a request from their web site for prices appreciate your help.
John
-
Hi
Chrome is very good.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
I bought mine from www.rk-leighton.co.uk a number of years ago, they have an add in 'classic bike' very please with the buckles and attachments.
Alan
-
Hi all, thanks for all your help, sorry for late reply, but have been working away, sorry for not replying to Bitsa, but will get some new ones, but appreciate your offer and help.
many thanks again, will post some pics soon
John