Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on February 28, 2014, 10:37:09 PM
-
Hi Guys
Continuing on the theme of 'never buy a bike in boxes' - have just refurbed carbs - clean, polished, re-zinced but its recome apparent that theres bits missing, The push pull cable holder has had the close cable holder cut off (why!!!!) - its just got the open cable holder. And theres no return spring and clip (that fits in the blanked off fuel holes between 2 and 3 carbs). Has anyone got these parts that they can sell me to save buying a complete set of carbs or silly prices for US postage?
Any help much appreciated
Phil
-
Hi Phil let me have a look over the weekend, I think I may have all those parts you need ;) cheers Mick.
-
Thanks a lot Mick - much appreciated
Phil
-
I may also have some Phil so if Mick can't find any drop me a pm and I'll have a look. James
-
Thanks James - havn't got a clue why anybody would chop of the return part of the bracket - this rebuild has been a nightmare compared to all the other bikes I've done. But getting there now. After these carbs, it all new electrics and chromeware over the next year (due to cost of bits)
Thanks again guys
By the way, can anybody recommend a good photo re-sizing site/program so I can upload pic if required in future - had difficulty to-date
-
Phil try google Picasa - you can import all of your images (it'll search your whole harddrive for them) and then you can select the images you want and then export - you can batch export several images and set the quality / size you want which should bring the individual file sizes down....happy to help on the carb front if Mick can't. J
-
Hi Phil I've had a look and I don't have those parts you need sorry , James may be able to help you ? cheers Mick ;)
-
Thanks for looking Mick - much appreciated
Phil
-
James
I've tried private msging you about those bits but msg doesn't send? (screen tust goes blank)
My mobile is 07793750144 if you want to txt me your number
Phil
-
Msg has gone - was me not looking in msgs properly!