Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: philward on March 02, 2014, 05:36:43 PM

Title: CB750 Forks
Post by: philward on March 02, 2014, 05:36:43 PM
Hi Guys
Have just received a set of forks with twin disc conversion parts from ebay - was attracted by the twin disc bit. But on checking them next to the set I have, the fork bottoms are approx. an inch longer! The axle to disc/mudguard mounts are the same so if I didn't want originality(which I do), they would fit. Any idea what model they are off? My guess is F1/F2/K7? Apart from the extra inch, they look identical
Thanks
Phil
Title: Re: CB750 Forks
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 02, 2014, 06:42:24 PM
You should be able to use the brake arms on your forks Phil and re-sell the rest of it on ebay, here's a link re set up method.

http://www.dotheton.com/forum/index.php?topic=1525.0
Title: Re: CB750 Forks
Post by: philward on March 02, 2014, 07:39:10 PM
thanks Mark