Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on March 03, 2014, 02:02:17 PM

Title: k6 model only
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on March 03, 2014, 02:02:17 PM
Hi All,
Any k6 owners out there that could photo the breather tube guide that's attached to the main pillion exhaust bolt on oil tank side and post it here?I just do not remember it not that its extremely important but I think its for the oil tank breather pipe.I need it  to try and find one at a massive week end bike fair soon.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: mick on March 04, 2014, 07:53:18 PM
Try on the USA site Bitsa someone might have a picture of one?  ;) cheers Mick.
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on March 05, 2014, 10:28:42 AM
cheers Mick
Bitsa
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: JamesH on March 05, 2014, 08:47:26 PM
Bitsa - I'll be taking delivery of an original K6 in the next couple of weeks. Once it's here I'll try and get reference photos together if that's not too late for you?
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on March 06, 2014, 08:40:26 AM
Thanks James really need it by the 15th but if your bike still has it would still like to see it.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: JamesH on March 06, 2014, 06:15:19 PM
Ok will see what I can do...
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on March 17, 2014, 06:37:31 PM
Thanks James still do not remember it
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: JamesH on March 17, 2014, 07:43:13 PM
So I'm guessing this is unique to the k6 model right? I've not seen it on another k model from memory...?
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: JamesH on March 17, 2014, 07:46:58 PM
And agree, seems a stupidly long path for a simple breather tube...
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: Green1 on March 17, 2014, 07:47:51 PM
Makes sense to me stops oil blowing over the tyre.

Mick
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: Green1 on March 17, 2014, 07:52:13 PM
James are they the 341's I swapped they look good.The bloke I left the 300's with sent them back to me without repairing them as he decided to retire.
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: JamesH on March 17, 2014, 08:04:16 PM
Hi mick - no they went on another of my 750's that's in storage at the moment. The k6 is a new acquisition and is a one owner original bike. Will post some better pictures up once I've cleaned / re-commissioned her.
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on March 29, 2014, 06:41:53 PM
James.
Saw this on the sister site is this what it looks like?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: JamesH on March 29, 2014, 06:58:41 PM
Yeah pretty sure that's the part...
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: JamesH on March 29, 2014, 07:00:03 PM
Do you want me to pull mine off and post it to you on loan so you can make a copy?
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on April 08, 2014, 07:48:53 PM
Hi All.
Billy here is the elusive bracket found it in the states.Going to get my mate to make a couple want one?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: JamesH on August 19, 2015, 07:59:21 PM
Graham - check the photos on this thread...
Title: Re: k6 model only
Post by: Trigger on August 19, 2015, 08:16:06 PM
cheers James, have replied on our personal site  ;)