Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: mickwinf on March 04, 2014, 10:06:12 PM

Title: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: mickwinf on March 04, 2014, 10:06:12 PM
A new motad for 750 sohc f2 only £160 direct from motad, I just got one for a 500, arrived in a few days, I think they must be having a clearout.
Quote
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB750-F2-SOHC-Stainless-steel-exhaust-system-Motad-/351015817790?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item51ba2c523e
Title: Re: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: LesterPiglet on March 04, 2014, 11:18:09 PM
I wonder are they stopping making them or do they have something new in the pipeline.
Title: Re: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: RGP750 on March 05, 2014, 10:07:04 AM
pipe line ;D like it
Title: Re: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: LesterPiglet on March 05, 2014, 10:48:12 AM
I'm a natural.   8)



Thanks for pointing out that pun.   ;D
Title: Re: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 05, 2014, 09:57:19 PM
They could have a new design on the way it's hard to be sure, or it could be stock clearance, hard to say, I've been giving it a fair bit of thought but frankly I'm baffled.
Title: Re: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: LesterPiglet on March 06, 2014, 01:54:02 AM
Phnarr phnarr.   ::)
Title: Re: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: RGP750 on March 06, 2014, 06:56:02 AM
I'm exhausted just reading this, shouldt it be under humour ;D
Title: Re: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 06, 2014, 03:37:38 PM
I'm exhausted just reading this, shouldt it be under humour ;D
With regard to my contribution probably not!.
Title: Re: 750 f2 motad exhaust on ebay
Post by: tom400f on March 06, 2014, 04:34:31 PM
I'm exhausted just reading this, shouldt it be under humour ;D
With regard to my contribution probably not!.

Mark your contribution shall not be silenced and your reputation is untarnished