Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on March 06, 2014, 09:23:24 PM

Title: Why we ride DVD
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 06, 2014, 09:23:24 PM
I got a copy of the new motorcycling documentary called "Why we ride", it's quite good, trouble is it's a zone 1 DVD so can only be watched on a laptop (by switching over to USA settings), if anyone wants to borrow it PM me your address and I'll mail it to you.
Title: Re: Why we ride DVD
Post by: LesterPiglet on March 06, 2014, 10:14:27 PM
I've just got it. Tinternet is wonderful.  ;)
Title: Re: Why we ride DVD
Post by: Johnwebley on March 07, 2014, 10:33:23 PM
I've just got it. Tinternet is wonderful.  ;)

downloaded it,

watched the first 40 mins approx,it does look good,

does any one remember the book Zen,and the art of motorcycle mechanics ??

 its really good,
when I first read it,about 40yrs ago,I didnt ubderstand it,
now I think its wonderful

 -))) smiles