Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: peterengland on March 09, 2014, 04:51:27 PM

Title: On the road
Post by: peterengland on March 09, 2014, 04:51:27 PM
Yarmouth seafront today, so nice i couldn't resist a ride! Loads of bikes down here today, mostly Harleys and other monsters.[attachimg=1]
Title: Re: On the road
Post by: Trigger on March 09, 2014, 05:04:53 PM
Yep, is summer here? I went out for a 200 mile round trip and met a couple of Police motorcycles how joined me for a coffee. It was even hot with just a leather jacket on. Put on my winter gear on at first but, got hot just getting dressed. 
Title: Re: On the road
Post by: peterengland on March 09, 2014, 05:23:54 PM
200 mile trip is a good distance! whenever I go distance I always imagine the engine is making all sorts of noises but of course, it isn't!
Title: Re: On the road
Post by: Trigger on March 09, 2014, 06:06:58 PM
I have a friend that is known as Paranoid Pete. If the bike fails Pete, then it is just another thing to fix. Back in the 90's i was a dispatch rider doing a couple of thousand miles a week, so a couple of hundred is like popping to the shop's.