Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: steven400/4 on March 09, 2014, 07:03:37 PM

Title: 400/4 cutch case
Post by: steven400/4 on March 09, 2014, 07:03:37 PM
note to self when i build my engine on my show bike to do all the bolts up inside it because if i forget one it will come strait through the clutch case and say hi not a happy chappy at all plus to top it off i sold all my 400/4 bits of last wekk as a job lot and yes you,ve guess,d it there was some clutch casing in the job lot gerrrr
Title: Re: 400/4 cutch case
Post by: Lynx on March 17, 2014, 10:47:18 AM
Oh Dear. Sorry to hear that. I've sold a few things I've wanted again later over the years :-[. I might have a spare if you are still looking ;D.
Title: Re: 400/4 cutch case
Post by: steven400/4 on March 17, 2014, 06:04:00 PM
thanks lynx but i,ve got one now had to pay top wack aswell lol