Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB500/550 => Topic started by: Trigger on March 13, 2014, 02:33:15 PM

Title: Retro Panniers
Post by: Trigger on March 13, 2014, 02:33:15 PM
Nice set of Shoei Panniers
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251472192033?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on March 13, 2014, 04:41:51 PM
I saw that.

I have a set of black "retro" panniers and frame that came with my gold 500/4. I'll get a picture if anyone is interested.

No keys mind...
Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: Woodside on March 13, 2014, 07:14:20 PM
Hi
Yup I'm interested in those panniers....pic would be good

Cheers

Formerly mjc477

It seemed a bit of a mouthful so I changed it to something a bit more user friendly ...

Ps still can't get a picture up by username?


Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: Woodside on March 13, 2014, 07:24:08 PM
That's not my picture

.?????
Mines got a honda in it?
Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on March 13, 2014, 07:24:48 PM
I'll get out there with the camera tomorrow.

Avatars should be working - I've just uploaded that one to your account.

Note size limit of 120x120 pixels although the server will resize big ones (within reason)
Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: Woodside on March 13, 2014, 07:33:51 PM
Sorted just resized original.....

No rush on the panniers....but they would be good as a trip is in the planning .... That's why one of my other threads was to identify a luggage rack?
Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on March 14, 2014, 01:26:18 PM
Here they are:

Denfeld (made for BMW originally?)

No keys but they do open. Came off my 500/4 (so proved to "fit")

[attachimg=1]

[attachimg=2]

[attachimg=3]

[attachimg=4]

£25 + shipping (prefer pickup as could need a big box...)
Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: Trigger on March 14, 2014, 02:50:44 PM
Nice Steve :)
Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: Woodside on March 14, 2014, 04:34:02 PM
Steve they look good I'll take them.
 Collection is ok I'm about 30-45 mins
 away
PM your address and we can sort a convenient time
Title: Re: Retro Panniers
Post by: SteveD CB500K0 on March 14, 2014, 04:43:44 PM
Done!