Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on March 22, 2014, 11:04:24 AM

Title: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 22, 2014, 11:04:24 AM
My wife is the best wife anyone could hope for, doesn't mind if I work on my bike all weekend, go out for rides when I like for as long as I like, that sort of freedom is of course priceless, she's beautiful, intelligent and funny, a brilliantly talented singer to boot, and I really can't fault her..........apart from the tidying up, you see she is in the habit of tidying the house, it's beyond me as to why anyone would want to do that sort of thing, but it makes her happy so it's fine with me............apart from this time she has tidied away my Haynes manual...........and she doesn't know where she put it  :), therefore could someone please tell me how much fork oil I need to put in my forks from dry?, cheers Mark.
Title: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: JamesH on March 22, 2014, 11:46:34 AM
How the f**k do you get away with that??? ha ha...:-)
Title: Re: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: mickwinf on March 22, 2014, 11:50:09 AM
You lucky man! just buy another manual, because she's worth it!
Title: Re: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: AshimotoK0 on March 22, 2014, 11:58:48 AM
I have a MASSIVE file with Honda Genuine service manuals  and Honda parts books etc for the 750's anyone know where I can put it on the web so you can all access . It's 124 MB file , has early manuals (K0,K1,K2), late manuals (K7, F series etc) and other stuff

Dec '77 Honda manual gives   145-155 cc ATF

cheers AshD
Title: Re: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 22, 2014, 01:21:32 PM
Ha good answers  :), thanks Ash, I had plumbed for 155cc, thanks for confirming, really didn't seem to be much in the measuring jug!, going off subject here's the missus singing (proud husband forgive me!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YEjAIUhf0g
Title: Re: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: JamesH on March 22, 2014, 01:37:01 PM
Ash - I can probably stick that on a public dropbox account. Will email you a link to upload to and we can then share with all
Title: Re: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: mickwinf on March 22, 2014, 03:14:43 PM
Wow mark what a great voice your missus has, better than a Honda 6 on full chat!
Title: Re: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 22, 2014, 03:27:43 PM
Funny you should say that Mick, when she's annoyed she sounds EXACTLY like a Honda 6 on full chat!   :-\
Title: Re: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: mickwinf on March 22, 2014, 04:51:22 PM
  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Title: Re: K7 fork oil capacity?
Post by: AshimotoK0 on March 22, 2014, 05:49:17 PM
Ash - I can probably stick that on a public dropbox account. Will email you a link to upload to and we can then share with all

Great James as the file is a brilliant reference.

Cheers !!  ... AshD