Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on March 23, 2014, 10:18:40 AM

Title: CB750 K7 Float bowl wanted
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 23, 2014, 10:18:40 AM
Does anyone have a K7 float bowl they can sell me, the brass overflow tube inside one of mine has a hairline crack running along it's length, I could solder it but a replacement would be better, thanks Mark.
Title: Re: CB750 K7 Float bowl wanted
Post by: AshimotoK0 on March 23, 2014, 04:45:42 PM
Pretty sure I may have one  but depends on which one of the four, will look later.

Cheers ......... Ash
Title: Re: CB750 K7 Float bowl wanted
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 23, 2014, 05:27:11 PM
Thanks Ash, it's not the accelerator pump one, I think the other 3 are the same.
Title: Re: CB750 K7 Float bowl wanted
Post by: AshimotoK0 on March 23, 2014, 05:30:25 PM
You may be in luck then. If I have got one you can have it for free, as I will never use it. Will check later.

Cheers .... AshD.
Title: Re: CB750 K7 Float bowl wanted
Post by: AshimotoK0 on March 23, 2014, 09:15:59 PM
Hi Mark , found one and it looks clean inside  & brass  tube is  OK. Has '34'cast into it.  Will bung it in the ultrasonic cleaner and then send it to you. Please PM your address.

Cheers... Ash
Title: Re: CB750 K7 Float bowl wanted
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 23, 2014, 09:28:38 PM
Brilliant, thanks very much Ash, email me your address back and I'll at least send you something for a drink (not a tea bag  :)).
Title: Re: CB750 K7 Float bowl wanted
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 26, 2014, 06:42:40 PM
The float bowl arrived today Ash, excellent, thanks very much, the build goes on!