Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on March 23, 2014, 10:34:27 AM

Title: CB750K Starter motor cover
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 23, 2014, 10:34:27 AM
My starter motor cover is rusty, I can get a good one from DK for £15 but does anyone know if the DOHC starter motor cover (ref photo) fits a K7 engine?, I prefer the look, cheers Mark.
Title: Re: CB750K Starter motor cover
Post by: Bryanj on March 23, 2014, 06:34:07 PM
Don't think so as the SOHC fits a flat surface
Title: Re: CB750K Starter motor cover
Post by: philward on March 23, 2014, 09:08:23 PM
Hi
Definitely wont fit - I have both bikes (K2 and CB900F2)
Phil
Title: Re: CB750K Starter motor cover
Post by: MarkCR750 on March 23, 2014, 09:08:46 PM
Your right Bryan, I looked at another photo and saw it was curved, cheers both.