Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Trigger on March 24, 2014, 08:47:13 PM

Title: CB550K NOS tank and pannels
Post by: Trigger on March 24, 2014, 08:47:13 PM
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NOS-Honda-1977-CB550K-GAS-TANK-SIDE-COVERS-Excel-Black-17500-404-670-ZA-/251478263794?pt=Motorcycles_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a8d45c7f2

Anyone want to upset the wife. Mike ;)
Title: CB550K NOS tank and pannels
Post by: JamesH on March 24, 2014, 09:01:24 PM
I think thats good value when you add up the cost of a second hand tank, side covers plus paint....
Title: Re: CB550K NOS tank and pannels
Post by: Trigger on March 24, 2014, 09:07:31 PM
I agree. It is a shame that it has no badges and in the USA.
Title: Re: CB550K NOS tank and pannels
Post by: MikeM on March 24, 2014, 09:10:34 PM
 ;D I could not warrant spending anymore on the bike

I have a reasonable tank and good side panels... but its very nice and if I was in the market would be tempted