Honda-SOHC

General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Blackblade on March 31, 2014, 08:51:10 PM

Title: Newby from rural Lincolnshire
Post by: Blackblade on March 31, 2014, 08:51:10 PM
Hi all,
Just a few words to intro myself. Been biking for 48 years and have owned a fair few bikes over that time. Currently ride amongst others, a 92 Blade, 2x 98 Blades, 71 CB750K1, 81 CB750FB, 81 CB900F2, 84 VF1000RE and 3x Hinckley Triumphs.  Best bike I've ever ridden has been all of them. Each bike in it's own way has put a smile on my face. If you are ever out and about in the Lincoln area, you will be welcome at mine for a cuppa and a ride out.
Safe riding
Blackblade
Title: Re: Newby from rural Lincolnshire
Post by: Green1 on March 31, 2014, 10:40:43 PM
Welcome
I thought I had a few bikes (currently 6) I would love an Urban Tiger just not enough room god dam it. 

Mick
Title: Re: Newby from rural Lincolnshire
Post by: K2-K6 on March 31, 2014, 11:19:21 PM
Hello and welcome, some nice interesting bikes there and you're right about getting a smile on your face, That's the bit non bikers never understand, the poor things they just don't know what they're missing.
Title: Re: Newby from rural Lincolnshire
Post by: ka-ja on April 01, 2014, 09:23:48 AM
Hi, welcome to the group, nice stable, but I have enough trouble with just one----Ken
Title: Re: Newby from rural Lincolnshire
Post by: mickwinf on April 01, 2014, 10:29:36 PM
Hi and welcome! Wish I had a collection like that!
Title: Re: Newby from rural Lincolnshire
Post by: kiwikk on June 17, 2014, 10:06:16 AM
Welcome fellow Yellowbelly.
Would love to have a Razzabout with you round my old home town Lincoln, unless of course you know of any disused runways left for some WOT rides  (I recall there was a decent one next to Cadwell Park)
Anyway, slight problem....I'm currently 12,000 miles away in New Zealand  :-[
I've got the essential SOHC, a 1975 CB400F and I've just been naughty and got a DOHC, a 1990 CB-1 (CB400F)
'Rare-As' as they say down here.

P.S. if you know Guy Martin, tell him F off from me. When he was last over here for the Street Races, I invited him round for a cup of tea and some Lincolnshire Recipe Pork Pie. Rude git didn't even respond.  >:( I had to eat the pie  :)