Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: Davidobrian on April 07, 2014, 03:52:06 PM

Title: CB750 four F1 - tank and frame spraying
Post by: Davidobrian on April 07, 2014, 03:52:06 PM
hi all - I am new to the group having just acquired a 1997 F1 super sport. I have two questions; where can I get the tank and tail piece sprayed in the original yellow colour with original piping and , two, where can I get the frame sprayed/coated and what do you suggest I coat the frame in; Powder or painting? I live in Cambridgeshire. 
Title: Re: CB750 four F1 - tank and frame spraying
Post by: Trigger on April 07, 2014, 06:13:34 PM
Not to sure about sprayers in Cambridge. I can recommend Douglas Motor Services in Northampton or the top end of sprayers, there is Illusion at Stoke Bruerne. Illusion do all the top TT bikes and you would be put on a waiting list of a month or so. As for frame's i always get them stove enamelled. I would never buy a bike that has been powder coated because it hides any damage.
Title: Re: CB750 four F1 - tank and frame spraying
Post by: Davidobrian on April 08, 2014, 08:40:45 AM
Thanks for that info, all taken on board.