Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB350/400 => Topic started by: Drew400 on April 07, 2014, 08:59:11 PM
-
Hello all,
Mine seems to have an unsightly hole in it. So here's a request on the off-chance that someone out there has a spare lying around that they'd be happy to accept a few quid for... fingers crossed!
Ta, D.
-
This may be a shot in the dark but, worth a try. PM Paul Gledhill i know he had some bottom ends. Not sure if he sold them yet.
-
Thank you Trigger, I have now done so with fingers crossed. Cheers, D.
-
Hi Drew,
Might have the whole lump if you are stuck---Ken
-
Thanks Ken,
What do you mean by the whole lump, please?
Apparently, the correct term for my damaged bit is the 'starter clutch outer'.
Sometimes, having a 'money pit' is simply an investment in learning!
Cheers,
D.
-
Hi Drew,
Complete starter clutch-inner and outer, see if I can post a picture later on if you want.---Ken
-
Thanks Ken and yes please!
I tried to PM you in case you want to talk cost, but I don't think it worked. Perhaps you'd be kind enough to PM me instead.
Ta, D.
-
When I send PMs, the screen goes blank and so I can't tell if it's been sent.
Ken, give me a shout if you haven't seen my message sent at 18:00 on 11/4/14.
Cheers,
A.
p.s. Does anyone else have the 'blank screen' problem when uploading messages or posts?
-
Yes Drew, It is not just you. when you send a message put a tick in your out box. then go to your out box so you can see if it has been sent. Well, that's the way i do it.
-
Hi Drew,
Message seen and acted on, don't start the evening on line until the soap opera's start ;D Ken
-
Hi Ken, I've sent you another message about a missing digit (?) in the number you supplied. Ta, D.
-
Hi drew400,
Received with thanks----Ken