Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: RGP750 on April 08, 2014, 07:18:27 PM
-
Anyone recommend supplier of decent wheel rims,Anyone seen the quality of DS aftermarket against his DID ?
May have to go and have a look unless someone has already done it.
Rich
-
Rich,
Did not bother with DID rims and spokes got mine done at a ace wheel builder at near to brands Hatch.Real nice old guy and I thought not over priced.He supplied the rims and spokes and for me the dogs.The only problem is I have lost his details but if you ring Barneys Bikes at luton road chatham he has his details.I sent you a picture give the wheels a look.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
www.central-wheel.co.uk was recommended to me
-
Hi,
Wyldes of Leeds did a good job on mine and they were non-standard, they have also done work for motorbikes films as well---Ken
-
Cheers guys,just found the Near brands hatch guy, reasonable drive from here and won,t have postage cost.
Ill give them a call tomorrow. thanks
Rich