Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on April 19, 2014, 05:56:30 PM

Title: CB750 K7 fork brace
Post by: MarkCR750 on April 19, 2014, 05:56:30 PM
Does anyone know if fork braces are available for K7 sliders? (58mm dia), looking at various threads on the SOHC4 forum it appears that they are not, I want to run my CR replica without a front mudguard so I should fit fork brace (I think?), cheers Mark.
Title: Re: CB750 K7 fork brace
Post by: MarkCR750 on April 20, 2014, 08:09:13 AM
I can answer my own question here, Fastec Racing have said that one of the range of braces they make may have 182mm centres and 58mm slider clamp I/D, if not they will machine one to fit, they are letting me know on Tuesday after the hols.

 http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Fork-Brace-Fastec-racing-Honda-CB750-Super-Sport-/251327701320?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:GB:1123
Title: Re: CB750 K7 fork brace
Post by: JamesH on April 20, 2014, 08:13:01 AM
Nice find Mark