Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: simongill on April 28, 2014, 04:03:16 PM

Title: F2 fork stanchions
Post by: simongill on April 28, 2014, 04:03:16 PM
Hi

Has anyone outthere  in forumland have a pair of 750F2 sohc fork stanchions without any pitting buried in the back of the shed?
Mine are leaking and now I know why!!

Thanks
Title: Re: F2 fork stanchions
Post by: Bryanj on April 28, 2014, 04:37:10 PM
Bit of a rarity there mate, I believe Phillpots will grind and re-chrome the originals for you
Title: Re: F2 fork stanchions
Post by: whiteylfc on April 29, 2014, 08:41:11 PM
think I might have mate....I was hanging on to a pair incase a new project came  along....john
Title: Re: F2 fork stanchions
Post by: simongill on April 30, 2014, 06:27:48 PM
Hi John

Are your stanchions in good nick?? How much would you want for them.
Cheers
Title: Re: F2 fork stanchions
Post by: whiteylfc on May 01, 2014, 08:51:39 PM
hi simon...I ve dug out my spareF2  fork legs and had a good look at them.text me on 07970288992 and we'll have a chat...ta