Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: MarkCR750 on May 02, 2014, 07:57:36 PM

Title: Starting to look like a bike at last!
Post by: MarkCR750 on May 02, 2014, 07:57:36 PM
Still a long way to go but starting to look like a bike at last!, the frame is shiny honest! (covered in sellotape at mo to stop scratches), note the fork brace, it arrived today from Fastec, £112 delivered, they made the clamps to suit the K7, can't praise them enough, if anyone needs a fork brace here's the owners email, cheers Mark.

danny@fastecracing.co.uk
Title: Re: Starting to look like a bike at last!
Post by: Trigger on May 02, 2014, 09:42:08 PM
Very nice Mark. Looks like most of the basics are done.
Title: Re: Starting to look like a bike at last!
Post by: MarkCR750 on May 02, 2014, 10:27:47 PM
Thanks, yes I've got brakes front and rear, exhaust is done, will fit it tomorrow (4 into 1), I'll change it to 4 into 4 in the future when funds allow, engine runs but i need to re-jet the carbs, then tidy the electrics, then make the fairing brackets...lots of small jobs really, I guess I could actually test ride it tomorrow but I'll resist the temptation !
Title: Re: Starting to look like a bike at last!
Post by: UK Pete on May 02, 2014, 11:13:23 PM
Thats looking very tidy Mark, i wish i could get the time to finish some of mine
pete
Title: Re: Starting to look like a bike at last!
Post by: MarkCR750 on May 02, 2014, 11:26:39 PM
I'm about 2 months off plan myself Pete, mainly because we didn't have a winter so I spent my time riding instead of building!, but yeah time and just one pair of hands, difficult.