Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: ogre on May 08, 2014, 10:33:04 PM
-
hi all can anyone tell me where the battery caution sticker goes on my cb750 k0 and also the helmet holder stickers 2 off.are the helmet holders bolt on brackets cos my bike doesn't have any.
cheers trev
-
The KO'S don't have helmet holder brackets they were on the later bikes ;)
-
ok thanks for that what about the battery caution sticker
thanks
-
Hello, I have Battery Caution Decals for CB750 K0/k1/k2, CB400 Four, CB500 Four, CB550 Four,CB750 k3,k4,k5,k6 , if you are interested contact me!!!
Thank you.
-
sorry piki for the confusion i have a sticker already just want to know where it fits or whether the k0 didn't have one.
thanks
-
Hi Ogre I've just had a look on cmsnl website at the KO,K1,K2 & K6, the battery sticker didn't show up till the K6 then it showed it to go on the plastic back mudguard,
I put mine on the left hand frame rail just in front of the battery not sure why? I probably saw a photo in a book with it there ? cheers Mick.
(http://i234.photobucket.com/albums/ee75/mcpuffett/57_zps968df38a.jpg) (http://s234.photobucket.com/user/mcpuffett/media/57_zps968df38a.jpg.html)
-
ok thanks for the info you could be right cos there is no sign of it in the parts list but there isn't one for the exhaust sticker on the swing arm neither so maybe thats not suppose to be on the k0
-
That place is correct Mick!!