Honda-SOHC

SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: RGP750 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:06 AM

Title: money maker
Post by: RGP750 on May 10, 2014, 08:14:06 AM
If you think exhausts fetch money take a look at this,(i'm happy i have one on my Matchless) ;D

  http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VINTAGE-VETERAN-MOTORCYCLE-LUCAS-SS-30-1920S-HEADLAMP-BROUGH-NORTON-AJS-/121330632230?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWAX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=0mSrq0l6%252BZSaB%252BPN6On8FCnOsg0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc
Title: Re: money maker
Post by: MarkCR750 on May 10, 2014, 09:37:55 AM
The value of vintage motorcycles always amazes me, I mean its not as though its people buying them for nostalgic reasons, they're all dead!, wonderful things though!, I know where the is an early rover slowly decomposing in a barn, its 82 year old owner won't sell though , it was a very old classic when he bought it 60 years ago !
Title: Re: money maker
Post by: RGP750 on May 10, 2014, 10:25:33 AM
I assume the Rover is a flat tank,Keep an eye on it before it ends up scrapped.