Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: AshimotoK0 on May 10, 2014, 06:38:39 PM

Title: File hosting
Post by: AshimotoK0 on May 10, 2014, 06:38:39 PM
I have a MASSIVE file  with all of the CB750 service manuals/parts list on plus other articles. Problem is the .PDF file is 120M size. Please, please someone let me know where I can host it for everyone to share !!

Also got lots of MCM articles I can scan and share, Like the 750K0 original 1970 roadtest, K2 road test, '69 analysis of CB750 from Brighton show, Dick Emery interview on his CB750K0 & monkey bike, CB250SS original 1968 roadtest, 1978 CB750 Buyers Guide.

Cheers .. AshD
Title: Re: File hosting
Post by: UK Pete on May 10, 2014, 06:49:24 PM
Wow ash that all sounds real interesting, my thoughts are that perhaps you could load them to a photo bucket account make it public,and post the link
pete
Title: Re: File hosting
Post by: ShaunJ on May 10, 2014, 08:32:55 PM
Have a look at "dropbox" you can create a public link that everyone can use even without a dropbox account. It is free for personal use. It is the most popular file sharing site at the moment. It can be accessed from any type of computer, I-pad, smartphone etc. I have used it for a while and found it very useful.
Title: Re: File hosting
Post by: AshimotoK0 on May 10, 2014, 09:34:16 PM
Have a look at "dropbox" you can create a public link that everyone can use even without a dropbox account. It is free for personal use. It is the most popular file sharing site at the moment. It can be accessed from any type of computer, I-pad, smartphone etc. I have used it for a while and found it very useful.

Cheers Shaun

let's see if it works !!  If it does then a little  bedtime reader for those not down the pub! Off to watch Gogglebox !

https://www.dropbox.com/s/anpzqn2r55f1o9k/CB750%20Mega%20Parts%20Service%20and%20More.pdf

Cheers ....AshD
Title: Re: File hosting
Post by: LesterPiglet on May 10, 2014, 10:04:24 PM
Works fine.
I'll test it for the 550F

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/cdb46e9yjzh28fk/AAAy54i2TBu3ljcYCTSFLeQ5a
Title: Re: File hosting
Post by: ShaunJ on May 10, 2014, 10:08:00 PM
Yes that works for me. Also managed to save a copy to my own dropbox account. Cheers that will give me something more interesting to do than watching the Eurovision Song Contest  :)