Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 11, 2014, 07:25:57 PM

Title: cb750 frame
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 11, 2014, 07:25:57 PM
Hi Guys
Just wondered what the going rate is for a frame type k2 3 4 5 6
Had a mad idea with all the parts I have thought build another but here and Germany fetch silly money I think.
If the price is reasonable anyone got one for sale?
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 frame
Post by: Trigger on May 11, 2014, 07:36:49 PM
There you go: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Honda-CB750-CB-750-K4-K5-1974-1975-Frame-Chassis-CB750-2509811-/350967852675?pt=UK_Motorcycle_Parts_13&hash=item51b7506e83

I would make half that offer.
Title: Re: cb750 frame
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 11, 2014, 07:47:35 PM
Cheers Trig also agree with you will try
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 frame
Post by: Trigger on May 11, 2014, 07:59:50 PM
Watch out Bitsa, they have already had 3 offers but, from the same person.
Title: Re: cb750 frame
Post by: UK Pete on May 11, 2014, 08:36:54 PM
I have an F1 frame for sale, US import with import tax document, but not yet registered in the UK, the bike was a genuine 9000 mile bike
if any one is interested
Title: Re: cb750 frame
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 12, 2014, 08:48:21 AM
Cheers Trig its not real important but will offer today later
Bitsa
Title: Re: cb750 frame
Post by: BigAl (Alan) on May 12, 2014, 09:36:24 AM
If it helps, Bitsa I made the 3 offers for the K4 frame...£140, £150, £160 all automatically rejected. After 3 bids you cannot bid anymore?
Would have been handy to use up left over parts from past resto's, and sell on in October

Good luck,

 Alan
Title: Re: cb750 frame
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 12, 2014, 11:01:51 AM
Thanks BIGAL,
Thats more than I wish to pay as I said no rush just a mad idea
cheers
Bitsa