Honda-SOHC
General => New Member Introductions => Topic started by: Cabilao on May 23, 2014, 08:53:34 AM
-
hello to everybody in the forum. Im Uwe from the Germany,living and working in the Philippines as Dive Shop Manager. Latest Project is a 750 P7 from 1977,still not finished. :'(. Im already a member of the US Website for two years but always have problems with Project Honeypot who says im a Robot. But i see already there is a lot of information also on this site. have a nice day everyone.
Uwe(Cabilao)
-
Hi Uwe, must be terrible for you working in that nice warm place! Welcome to the forum.
-
Hi Uwe.
I don't use Honeypot ;D
We are much smaller than .net and I approve all registrations manually.
Steve
-
Diving is fine but wrenching on the Bike needs a lot of cold beverages. In the moment the heat is on the peak and also the humidity but i still love the place. Only getting spare parts is a PITA. Have to order everything abroad. And it take always long time till the customs relaese your parcel. In the moment im waiting for new Piston Rings and Carb Boots from Canada.
@Steve, Project Honeypot sucks,have no access to the US Site anymore. Have to contact Glenn,maybe he can fix the problem.
-
I'm a mod on there too. I'll take a look at your account and see if I can see what's wrong. Of not I'll ask Glenn.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
-
I'm a mod on there too. I'll take a look at your account and see if I can see what's wrong. Of not I'll ask Glenn.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Thanks a lot.Have the same name there.
-
Can't see anything obviously wrong. You're using a different email there though (?)
-
yes its a different mailadd. It always said access denied,im a robot who sent spam messages etc. after i change the IP from the provider it worked a while and now same again.
-
Drop Glenn an email - he may be able to whitelist you - assuming that you have a static IP (?)
Steve
-
welcome Uwe. I do not have a clue what you and Steve are talking about. Enjoy
-
Same here but welcome to the sane site
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Sane? Your a english chap living in France. Nothing sane about that Bitsa ;)
-
High Uwe, welcome to the forums
pete
-
Trig
Hopefully for not much longer
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Thanks for the warm welcome!!!!
-
Hello and welcome Uwe ;) cheers Mick.
-
Hi Uwe. Not too far from you: in Brunei. Welcome..