Honda-SOHC

Other Stuff => Misc / Open => Topic started by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 27, 2014, 08:10:54 PM

Title: Down the pub
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 27, 2014, 08:10:54 PM
God I am so cut off here when I go on this site along with a scotch or two I feel at home with a bunch of old and new biker boys who talk my talk.Thanks to all on here it makes my day if you can imagine
each day is the same 2 tractors go by each day and dump a shit load of mud all over the place and there is no way my chrome mobile is hitting the roads today.Can you all do me a favour and keep this banter going good or bad
Many thanks
Bitsa
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Green1 on May 27, 2014, 08:16:11 PM
You could organize a ride out I don't mind crashing on you sofa. ;)

Mick
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 27, 2014, 08:27:11 PM
Thanks Green know what you mean but boy your over 550 miles away and sorry to say I am an old git my rear would kill me but if you are any where in my area I will take you you on the piss and you can stay at my place free of charge aslong as you talk my banter
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Green1 on May 27, 2014, 08:31:16 PM
Free Booze I'm there after a few drinks I will say whatever you want me to say. ;D

Mick
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 27, 2014, 08:34:06 PM
Your welcome mate aswell as all but not all at once my olde lady would go nuts
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Trigger on May 27, 2014, 08:36:24 PM
I don't mind the free booze but, its a long way to go for a drink ;)
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 27, 2014, 08:39:04 PM
Agreed Trig what I know now I would not do it either but the roads are made for bikers shit hot.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Bryanj on May 28, 2014, 06:28:45 AM
But its Foreign, and the news said last night that the majority of us old gits are racially prejudiced




I am not Predjudiced----I hate every one!!!
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 28, 2014, 08:31:46 AM
Odd Job
About 500 miles from there mate.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 28, 2014, 08:32:51 AM
Bryan
Me too especially to farmers here
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: pauliexjr on May 28, 2014, 12:49:47 PM
Where abouts in France are you? I used to work for a French company who are based in Auch, about 70kms west of Toulouse, fabulous part of the country and great biking roads!
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: Bitsa (Ralph Wright - RIP) on May 28, 2014, 01:27:30 PM
Paul
Not as far south as that I am in the poitou charente a couple of hours away from LA Rochelle were the uboats were.
Cheers
Bitsa
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: RGP750 on May 29, 2014, 06:57:48 AM
8 hrs 12 mins and 512 miles to get to you ,might have a stiff back and saw bum.
Well keep you happy with banter.
Rich
Title: Re: Down the pub
Post by: matthewmosse on May 29, 2014, 03:16:17 PM
I think I'm feeling good about the un restored, pattern parts machine I have awaiting re commissioning in the shed, farmers out by us get muck all over the road, as does every lorry that chews the roadsides up into the road when passing anything bigger than a thimble, but I've never worried too much about that.