Honda-SOHC
SOHC.co.uk Forums => CB750 => Topic started by: billy192 on May 28, 2014, 08:25:03 AM
-
has anyone got a picture of the oil tank side panel sowing the posistioning of the oil sticker please?
Thanks
Billy
-
Billy
Have look here www.cmsnl.com/honda-cb750k6-four-france_model14385/partslist/F14.html#results shows it on the top of the side panel.Did not like it there so mines on the tank itself.
Cheers
Bitsa
-
Hi Billy... this any help?
http://honda750expert.com
As a general tip... anything like this and simply try Googling "CB750 Oil Tank"... Or "CB750 decal positions".... anything you can think of. (CB550 cable routings". ... whatever). Often as not you'll see a hit on "Images"... within here 100's of likely photos... you only need one to help you. I found this, and from within that photo got this link...
Have found out so much crap on my bikes through this method... anyways, hope of use,
Simon.
-
i did google it first sorry
-
Hi Billy... nothing to be 'sorry' for... I obviously had no idea of your restoration experience.
All I can say is 'wow', ... lovely.
I had a Green CB250/G5 many moons ago, and to be honest, it nearly put me off Hondas altogether as it was so heavy / underpowered versus what my mates were riding. I was glad to get rid of it & have my faith restored with a brand new 400F2.
Have to add, so very jealous of the Kawasaki 400 triple... never riden one, but despite this would like to own one. What a, literally beautiful, classic.
Cheers,
Simon
-
yes the triple is nice to look at and a grin to ride. but looking forward to the 750.
Billy